Dance & Arts Therapy New Zealand (DTNZ) offers clinical group and individual therapy programmes throughout the country. Each of our programmes are facilitated by trained therapists using proven evidence-based techniques to maximise the benefit to the client. To find out more about our programmes including the benefits, locations, and any costs involved, take a look at the information below.
Our passionate team provides creative arts therapy in various locations. Our therapists are available in the following areas:
- Auckland – STARS | Schools Therapy | Dance 4 Us | Arts 4 Us Specialty | Move It | Arts 4 Us | Individual Therapy
- Dunedin – Dance 4 Us | Arts 4 Us | Individual Therapy
- Christchurch – Arts 4 All | Dance 4 Us | Individual Therapy
- Wellington & Whanganui – Dance 4 Us | Individual Therapy
- Hamilton – Dance 4 Us | Individual Therapy
In addition, our trauma therapists are available to help in Auckland, Wellington Central, Christchurch, Thames/Coromandel, Whakatāne, Kapati Coast, Nelson and Queenstown. Find out more here.
If you’d like to inquire about whether we offer creative arts therapy in a location not listed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We support people in all situations including those living with disabilities, mental illness, tamariki, and survivors of sexual abuse and trauma. We also develop bespoke programmes for schools and organisations. Click on the box below to learn more about each programme.
To find out more, please contact us at 09 636 3029 or email email@example.com.