This 2 – 3.5 hour workshop (can be customised depending on your needs) is led by senior dance movement and arts therapists.
WHO IS THIS FOR: This workshop is aimed at parents of special needs children and professionals in this sector (including teacher aides and support staff).
- Practical tools to help relate to the special needs of your child
- Ideas and activities to develop relationships using art and dance/movement
- Supportive space to share your stories
- Opportunities to ask questions around challenges/issues at home or school
- A chance to connect with other parents in your community
If you’re interested in a workshop register, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss your requirements.